Зарайский городской форум

Текущее время: 17 сен 2019, 03:56

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: After 256 regular season games and 10 playoff games, there a
СообщениеДобавлено: 07 авг 2019, 05:16 
Пользователь
Пользователь

After 256 regular season games and 10 playoff games, there are only four quarters of NFL football left to play. And those are the most important four quarters of the season. Super Bowl XLIX from Arizona is a tough game to pick as far as who is going win and why; its easy to make an argument on the plus side for both teams. In last years Super Bowl, we watched the implosion of the Broncos and one of the NFLs best teams, but this should not happen again. I remember sitting in my seat at MetLife stadium anticipating the NFLs top offence taking the field ready to perform. Then, to my surprise, seeing the shotgun snap sail over the head of Peyton Manning for a safety and a 2-0 Seattle lead. I remember thinking the start couldnt have been much worse for Broncos. But not long later, after seeing Kam Chancellor punish Demaryius Thomas on a simple crossing pattern, I thought, that sent a message. Finally, when Percy Harvin returned the second half kickoff for a touchdown, I knew it was over. I am sure New England will realize above all else they cant let history repeat. For New England to win, they must have a great game tackling. Its funny how after all this time the basics of football still apply. Marshawn Lynch finished the season as the best running back in yards after contact, charging a three-yard gain forward for seven yards simply through his own effort and desire. New England must limit or eliminate his second effort success through the entire game. For New England on offence, they have to anticipate this will be the fastest defence they have seen. The only ways to offset speed on defence is to run straight ahead on dive plays, use misdirection and throw quick passes with precision. Thankfully for New England, all three of those are strengths of Tom Bradys unit. For Seattle, Russell Wilsons mobility is critical. The deceptively fast Green Bay Packers defence did an excellent job of maintaining pass rush lanes and discipline with pressure on the third-year pro. If Wilson has success outside the pocket, the game will change to reactive football against disciplined defensive football. Reactive and improvisational football is strength of the Seahawks. The coverage skills of Seattles defensive backs are well documented but in this game, they will need to use their line of scrimmage bump-and-run skills. Brady can run an entire offense on the line of scrimmage and use 4 to 7 yard passes all the way down the field no matter the starting point. Seattle has to disrupt that flow by physically challenging all receivers early and often. Both teams are great in the fourth quarter, especially on defence in terms of points allowed. Seattle allowed only 67 fourth-quarter points this season, fourth best in the NFL. Amongst those teams to edge Seattle New England, who allowed 62, second best in the league. The single most important aspect of football is turnovers; creating them and stopping points off of them are equal in determining who wins in any game. During the regular season Seattle only allowed 38 points after turnovers, the fewest in the entire league. New England was the second best in the NFL when taking a possession off of a turnover, scoring 112 points over 16 regular season games. In the NFC Championship Game, the Green Bay Packers had five turnovers for a possible 35 points - they only scored six points on the Seahawk defence. Both quarterbacks are excellent but for Seattle to win, the Seahawks must make Brady move outside of the pocket. They cannot afford to let the two-time Super Bowl MVP stand tall and make his reads down field. Oppositely for New England to win, they cant allow Wilson to move and scramble for yards. When Wilson moves, he is at his best running and throwing, much better than when he is stationary. Now, the big question: who is going to win? Well, after being here for the week, I have no doubt the Patriots have a unique resolve and focus after all the controversy. With Seattle you sense they are extremely confident heading into the big game. Even though they have been here before, what you sense from the Seahawks is a team still hungry and just as enthusiastic as last year at this time. However, I dont believe the Seahawks are as good as last year without Percy Harvin and Wilson coming off a rough NFC Championship. The key to the game is not Marshawn Lynch for Seattle, but LeGarrette Blount for New England. Blount has a big day and Patriots cover the one-point spread to win Super Bowl XLIX. Dante Exum Jazz Jersey . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. Tony Bradley Jazz Jersey .Manager Brendan Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo on Friday that Sturridge pulled his calf muscle in training as he prepared to return from a five-week layoff due to a thigh strain. http://www.jazzauthentic.com/kids-dante ... zz-jersey/. Hernandez (3-0) struck out 11 and shut down Oakland for the second time in a week, becoming the first Mariners pitcher to win three times in the first nine games of a season. With the usual "Kings Court" for Hernandez home starts expanded to a "Supreme Court" encompassing the entire stadium with yellow shirts and "K" cards, Hernandez gave up four hits in the 28th double-digit strikeout game of his career. Utah Jazz Jerseys . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored. Jeff Hornacek Jazz Jersey . Wawrinka, who is seeded fourth, is in the top half of the draw with Serbian Novak Djokovic. The Swiss star outlasted Djokovic in a five-set quarterfinal thriller last year and stunned Spaniard Rafael Nadal in the final to capture his first-ever Grand Slam title.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Blake Griffin stepped back and lofted a 3-pointer that bounced off the rim. Everyone in the arena was spellbound, watching the ball go straight up before it dropped through at the buzzer, stunning the Phoenix Suns and the crowd.Griffin took off running and his teammates leaped in celebration of a 121-120 overtime victory Monday night, their eighth in a row.When I shot it, I thought it was off, short, flat, Griffin said, but I got a lucky bounce.Griffin finished with a season-high 45 points — two off his career high — while making 15 of 17 free throws.He was the big cat tonight, said teammate J.J. Redick, who added 17 points.Chris Paul had 20 points and 10 assists, and DeAndre Jordan had 10 points and 14 rebounds in a game featuring rat-a-tat offence from both teams.Griffins buzzer-beater exhilarated his teammates.I feel like I hit the shot, Jordan said, smiling. I held my breath until it went all the way through the basket. After it hit the rim and went up, I knew it was going in. I felt the basketball gods were on our side.Redick wasnt so sure.I thought it was an airball when he shot it, he said. It was one time all season when Ill go to the offensive glass.Eric Bledsoe had a triple-double of 27 points, a career-high 16 assists and 11 rebounds for the Suns.Im mad we didnt get the W, he said. Stats dont mean nothing. At the end of the day, I go out there to play the game the right way.Markieff Morris scored 21 points, including back-to-back 3s in overtime that rallied the Suns from a two-point deficit to a four-point lead.Goran Dragic added 17 points for the Suns, who had six players in double figures. Bledsoe tied his career high in rebounds against his former team. The Suns lost their second straight and fourth in six games.In the 5-minute extra session, Morris hit a wide-open 3 that put the Suns ahead 117-116, after Griffin scored the Clippers first four points.Bledsoe was called for goaltending, leading to a basket by Redick that left the Clippers trailing 120-118. The Suns committed a shot-clock violation with 5 seconds to go, setting up Griffins game-winner from the right wing.Hes a great player and thats what great players do, Bledsoe said. Hes doing a hell of a job.Bledsoes 3-pointer drew the Suns within one with 2:01 leeft in regulation before Paul answered with a step-back jumper that kept Los Angeles ahead, 112-109.ddddddddddddMorris hit a jump hook to draw the Suns within one and then Matt Barnes was called for a foul away from the ball, putting Gerald Green at the line. He made a shot to tie the game at 112 with 27 seconds left.Bledsoe missed a 3-pointer with 5 seconds to go and Green lost the offensive rebound out of bounds near the Clippers bench. Paul dribbled around and put up the potential winning shot only to have it blocked by Bledsoe, forcing overtime.I knew he was going to try to throw a floater up, so I just tried to contest it, Bledsoe said.It was the Clippers closest game after winning their last five by an average of 21.4 points.As far as wins, this was better than all of them (the previous five) because this was one we clearly could have lost, coach Doc Rivers said.The fourth quarter bogged down when Jamal Crawford was called for a loose ball foul after getting tangled with Bledsoe at midcourt and then saying something to referee Mark Lindsay, who hit him with a technical and his first career ejection.Rivers got a tech for arguing the call, which was confirmed after a video review.There was a lot of complaining by both head coaches, by all the players, and thats why I was so surprised by the ejection, Rivers said. Jamals probably the most soft-spoken guy of all of them, and hes the one that gets it.Rivers said Crawford apologized after the game, but he didnt stick around to talk to reporters.That was the craziest ejection Ive ever seen, Griffin said. I heard a guy say worse things tonight.Griffin ran off nine points in a row in the third, when the Clippers built a 12-point lead — their largest of the game. His fast-break dunk in the first left Suns coach Jeff Hornacek shaking his head on the sideline.___TIP-INSSuns: Phoenix had no offensive rebounds in the first half against a team that is averaging the fewest in the league. ... G Isaiah Thomas (bruised right ankle) sat out.Clippers: The guard trio of Jordan Farmar (back spasms), Reggie Bullock (right ankle sprain) and Chris Douglas-Roberts (sore right Achilles) remained out. ... Julius Erving attended the game.UP NEXTSuns: Host Miami on Tuesday.Clippers: At Indiana on Wednesday. ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа