Зарайский городской форум

Текущее время: 17 сен 2019, 03:43

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: WINDSOR, Ont. - Matt Murray made 38 saves, including 17 in t
СообщениеДобавлено: 07 авг 2019, 05:09 
Пользователь
Пользователь

WINDSOR, Ont. - Matt Murray made 38 saves, including 17 in the opening period, for his fifth shutout of the season, as the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds whipped the Windsor Spitfires 6-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. Dylan Corson scored twice for the Greyhounds (30-10-5), who won their fourth in a row. Andrew Fritsch, Patrick Watling, Blake Speers and Bryan Moore also scored for Sault Ste. Marie, which led Windsor (25-17-2) 3-0 after one period and 6-0 after two. Spitfires goalie Dalen Kuchmey allowed three goals on 22 shots in just over 28 minutes. His replacement, Alex Fotinos, stopped seven of 10 shots. --- PETES 5 STEELHEADS 4 PETERBOROUGH, Ont. -- The Petes built a 5-2 lead in the second period before holding off Mississauga. Brandon Devlin, Hunter Garlent, Eric Cornel, Anthony Stefano and Nelson Armstrong scored for Peterborough (18-21-4). Sam Babintsev scored twice for the Steelheads (16-25-4), who lost their fourth in a row. Greg DiTomaso and Brett Foy also scored for Mississauga. Foys goal at 7:34 of the third period made it a one-goal game. Andrew DAgostini stopped 25 shots for the Petes, while Spencer Martin handled 23 shots for the Steelheads. --- ICEDOGS 6 FRONTENACS 3 ST. CATHARINES, Ont. -- Mitchell Fitzmorris struck twice as Niagara topped Kingston. Carter Verhaeghe scored and added two assists for the IceDogs (15-22-6), while Matt Gillard had the eventual winner. Anthony DiFruscia and Aleksandar Mikulovich had goals as well. Brent Moran got the start in Niagaras net, stopping all 10 shots he faced in 12:40 of work. He was replaced by Blake Richard, who turned aside 30 of 33 shots faced. Conor McGlynn had a pair of goals for the Frontenacs (24-15-4), while Lawson Crouse added a single. Matt Mahalak started in net, making 24 saves on 28 shots for Kingston in 29:04 of work. Lucas Peressini kicked out eight of 10 shots in relief. --- COLTS 4 BATTALION 3 (SO) NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Joseph Blandisi and Andreas Athanasiou scored in the shootout as Barrie edged the Battalion. Athanasiou scored on a penalty shot in the third period for the Colts (22-17-3), then Blandisi tied the game 3-3 to force overtime. Andrew Mangiapane had a short-handed goal in the second. Mackenzie Blackwood made 27 saves for the win. Ben Thomson had a pair of goals for North Bay (21-17-6) and Matt MacLeod scored as well. Jake Smith stopped 33 shots. --- KNIGHTS 6 RANGERS 2 LONDON, Ont. -- The London Knights fired 52 shots on net and ended a three-game losing streak with a win over Kitchener. Chris Tierney scored twice for the Knights (29-9-5), with his first coming in a four-goal second period. Brett Welychka, Josh Anderson and brothers Ryan and Matt Rupert also scored for London Justin Bailey opened the scoring for the Rangers (15-26-2) 41 seconds into the game. Mike Davies tied it for Kitchener at 2-2 in the second period. Anthony Stolarz made 39 saves for London, while Matthew Greenfield stopped 46 for the Rangers. Swell Bottles Uk . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play. Swell Water Bottle Outlet . The Heat centre scored 10 of his 30 points early in the first quarter to silence the Toronto fans as Miami defeated the Raptors 113-101 on Friday night. http://www.swellbottlesuk.com/.com) - Rajon Rondo turned in a game-high 21 points to go with eight rebounds and seven assists as Dallas claimed a 102-98 win over the Lakers on Friday. Swell Bottles Online Uk . Dillon Brooks scored 26 points on 9-17 shooting for Canada while pulling down six rebounds and picking up six steals. Teammate Chris Egi had 20 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks. Swell Bottle Uk Sale . -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best.Reggie Abercrombie saw a hanging slider, got the barrel of the bat on the baseball and then raised his finger to the sky. The Winnipeg Goldeyes (10-5) veteran slugger had delivered a monster two-run home run in the bottom of the ninth that gave the Fish a come-from-behind 5-4 win over the visiting Lincoln Saltdogs (6-9). "He kind of got a slider up and I got the barrel on it," said Abercrombie after the game. "Hes a good pitcher, but he made a mistake. You dont plan on this kind of thing happening, but when it happens, its sort of the reason you play baseball. Whenever you can do something like that for your team, its one of the things you try to enjoy." Not only did Abercrombie enjoy it, so too did his teammates, who met him at homeplate after he followed Donnie Webb across the plate. Webb had singled with one out in the bottom, of the ninth to set up Abercrombies heroics.It was a fitting ending to a brilliant pitching performance by veteran Goldeyes left-hander Chris Salamida, a performance that was almost lost. He threw eight innings of three-hit shutout baseball at Shaw Park, but the Goldeyes bullpen couldnt save his victory. Chris Kissock and Brendan Lafferty allowed four runs on five hits and two walks in the top of the ninth, as the Goldeyes blew a 3-0 eighth-inning lead and fell behind 4-3 heading to the bottom of the ninth. Its the first time this season the Goldeyes bullpen blew a save. "After Chris (Kissock) came out of the game, I batted him on the back," said Salamida. "Hell be back tomorrow and hell be great. Its just one of those things. Hell be back, better than ever next time." But thats when Reggie came on and hit his second homer in as many nights. Amazingly, the Goldeyes are now 8-2 this season in games in which theyyve hit home runs.dddddddddddd With the win, the Goldeyes took over sole possession of first place in the American Associations North Division for the first time this season. "I felt really good tonight," said Salamida. "After that bad start to the season, I made a few adjustments to my mechanics and slowed down my delivery. When you pitch too quickly, it affects other parts of the delivery and thats what contributed to the slow start. Tonight, I just tried to throw strikes and get ahead of hitters. I had only three strikeouts, but I dont really try to get a lot of strikeouts. I try to pitch-to-contact and let my defense do its job and the defense was perfect tonight. I have a great defense behind me." Salamida, who got off to a terrible start this season in his first two outings, pitched eight complete innings, allowing no runs on three hits and only one walk. He retired the first 11 batters he faced and had a one-hitter through six innings. The Goldeyes didnt score much early in the game, but with Salamida dealing, they didnt have to score much.Tyler Kuhn led off the game with a single and scored all the way from first on a double by Jake Blackwood. In the fourth inning, Ray Sadler singled, went to second on a wild pitch and scored on a single by Donnie Webb. And with one out in the eighth inning, Kuhn pounded out his second triple in as many nights and scored on a sacrifice fly by Blackwood. Bellamy (1-0, 6.35 ERA) got the win for Winnipeg, while Marshall Schuler suffered the loss (0-2, 2.35 ERA).The Goldeyes and Saltdogs will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Saturday evening at 6 p.m. at Shaw Park. Jason Jarvis (1-2, 10-39 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Joe Bisenius (0-0, 4.24 ERA) will take to the bump for Lincoln. ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа