Зарайский городской форум

Текущее время: 23 сен 2019, 09:36

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Rafael Nadal is taking it easy at
СообщениеДобавлено: 05 авг 2019, 04:48 
Пользователь
Пользователь

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Rafael Nadal is taking it easy at the Rio Open, nursing a back injury and hoping it gets better. No. 1-ranked Nadal defeated fellow Spaniard Daniel Gimeno-Traver in his first-round match on Tuesday night, his first in more than three weeks after losing the Australian Open final to Stanislaw Wawrinka. Nadal was an overwhelming favourite in Australia to win his 14th Grand Slam title, but he picked up the back strain warming up and was never the same. "When one comes back from an injury in a short period of time, you can always feel a need to be cautious," he said. "I felt it (the back) a bit. But I hope things continue to improve day by day. Little by little the back will be strong again. Ill get used to the competition and the back wont keep me from playing future tournaments." The Spaniards next test is on Thursday against countryman Albert Montanes. "I had a problem from Australia," Nadal said. "I tried to work on it at home and Im back playing again. At the beginning one is a bit afraid coming back from a problem. Ive worked hard to try to come back." Nadal was sidelined for much of the 2012 season with a left knee injury. He used the Latin American clay-court circuit as his testing ground for the knee early in 2013. It went OK. He won the French and US Open. Hes at it again early in 2014 with his back, reminding some that Nadals big swings and aggressive play may be taking a toll on his 27-year-old body. Nadal said after Tuesdays match -- his 800th -- that hed played better than hed practiced. "Of course there are aspects of the game I have to improve," he said. "Its been a long time since Ive played on the surface (clay), so Its normal to return without the best feeling." Hydro Flask Wide Mouth . PETERSBURG, Fla. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Wide Mouth Straw Lid . Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night. http://www.hydroflaskcoffeesale.com/hyd ... mouth.html. Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. Hydro Flask 18 Oz Wide Mouth . -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones. Hydro Flask Coffee Sale . Edmonton opened the season with 14 straight victories before falling Friday night 10-8 to the host Colorado Mammoth in National Lacrosse League action.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The New England Patriots have re-signed wide receiver Julian Edelman. The announcement comes three days after a post on Edelmans Twitter account said, "Foxboro is home. Excited to be back." The Patriots did not disclose details of the contract, reportedly worth $17 million over four years. Edelman caught a career-high 105 passes in his fifth season withh the Patriots after totalling just 69 receptions in the first four.dddddddddddd He became Tom Bradys primary target after Wes Welker signed with the Denver Broncos before the season. Edelman also had another strong season as a punt returner. His average of 12.3 yards per return over the past five seasons is second best in the NFL, behind Devin Hesters 12.5. ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа