Зарайский городской форум

Текущее время: 31 мар 2020, 01:40

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Cesc Fabregas and Oscar will not be allowed to leave Chelsea
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 авг 2019, 04:54 
Пользователь
Пользователь

Cesc Fabregas and Oscar will not be allowed to leave Chelsea in the January transfer window, according to Antonio Conte. Spain midfielder Fabregas has struggled with injuries so far this season and has not managed to hold down a spot in Contes starting line-up when fit, while Oscar has not started a Premier League match since the Italian decided to shift to a 3-4-3 formation. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Reports suggest that Juventus are interested in Oscar, while Serie A rivals AC Milan are keen on signing Fabregas but Conte has dismissed claims they could leave and suggested he is not looking to add to his squad during the next window. John Terry and Fabregas were two of three over-age outfield players for Chelseas U23 side on Monday Its gossip, Im not going to send them away, he told Gazzetta dello Sport. Theyre important players for Chelsea.A defender in January? Its premature to talk about it, the squad is complete. Antonio Conte has been delighted with the performances of Victor Moses so far this season Conte also spoke about some of the key players this season who have helped Chelsea move to the top of the Premier League after winning six games in a row without conceding.He heaped praise on Pedro, Diego Costa and Eden Hazard and said he could not understand why Victor Moses had not previously been a regular at Stamford Bridge. FT Middlesbrough 0 - 1 Chelsea I could see his potential from the first days of the summer training camp. Moses has important qualities: technique, physical strength, the ability to cover 70 metres of the pitch. I find it incredible that someone like him has been underestimated, he said.Pedro? He has qualities of absolute excellence. Hes perfect for the 3-4-3. As for Diego Costa, Diego is one of the best strikers in the world. For us its not just important that hes a goalscorer, but that he works for the team. The progression in his behaviour is thanks to his application. He realised he had to grow in terms of his temperament. Conte also heaped praise on Eden Hazard and Diego Costa Eden Hazard? Edens talent is beyond question, hes a world-class player and a great lad. He has a surprising maturity for his age. Hes already built a family and hes only 25.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Terry, Cesc turn out for U23s Luiz eyes top spot on final day Premier League grades Conte hails important win Oliver Ekman-Larsson Jersey . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match. Thomas Steen Coyotes Jersey . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me. http://www.officialcoyotesfanstore.com/ ... es-jersey/. -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. Derek Stepan Jersey .200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. Keith Tkachuk Coyotes Jersey . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward.KITZBUEHEL, Austria - Bode Miller will not compete in a downhill in Austria on Saturday, leaving him without a World Cup race this season before the world championships in the U.S. in 10 days.A day after a strong training run on the Streif course, the American standout said hes not ready to race yet after surgery on a herniated disk two months ago.I am not quite 8 1/2 weeks out of surgery. Its just not enough time to run this with confidence, Miller said on Friday. I need to race this thing 100 per cent if I go, and I am not just there yet.Miller also completed two training runs on the Lauberhorn course in Wengen last week before opting not to race in the downhill in the Swiss resort.Its too much risk, he said. I need to be smart and make the right decisions now. I am getting ready for the world champs, and hopefully Ill be there.Miller was more than five seconds off the lead in the opening training in Austria on Tuesday but significantly improved two days later, trailing leader Kjetil Jansrud of Norway by less than seven-tenths.dddddddddddd He skipped Fridays super-G but skied the course with a camera for an American broadcaster.There is parts where I go full race intensity and I feel comfortable with that now, Miller said. The conditions here are more demanding than most so I am right there. Another week, and I should be good. ... It looks better now than I thought it was going to.After Saturdays downhill, there are only two slaloms left — in Kitzbuehel on Sunday and in nearby Schladming on Tuesday — before the worlds.The mens speed events in Beaver Creek, Colorado, are scheduled in the first week of the championships, with the super-G on Feb. 4 followed by the downhill three days later. ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа